I May be Bad But I`m Perfectly Good At It
This streak in me i cannot control.
It makes me want to push you, push you,push you
And take it all.
Leave you shattered.and shaking
Dust on the Floor
Leave you screaming and trembling,
Goddess Please.... More
Whether its a gleam of wickedness in my eye
Or the soft touch of my lips.
You will always feel and need
The sting of my whip
Chains and rope shall bind you
Spikes and heels shall set you free
Your reward for pain
Its simple, Its pleasing me
I`ll take from you what i please
And you will give it up
With such ease
Your slavery i supervise very close up
My heels a representation
Of the supremacy i yield
There will be no cessation
Every last layer of your manhood Peeled
Until you break
Crush under my spell
I the only one for which you shall ache
I`ll have you spinning, your head will swell
You`ll bow to your Goddess
And serve her right
Your devotion and worship
Every night
For if you fail
You will feel the wrath
Damage i will inflict with my nail
Your my bitch and this your path
Pinned to the floor
Your sensitive flesh lays bare
Me stiletto spikes, make you cry for more
My sadistic love you will wear
A piece of you i have become
I have crept in
We are now one
D`ont be ashamed, Lift your chin
Look up to your Goddess
And Look within
Your Place beside me
On bended Knee
I kneel for hours
ReplyDeleteWaiting to serve
Your domination and Powers
More is required, its days You deserve
You tease me for days
No relief in sight
My mind in a haze
More torture my plight
Pain is a blanket
You cover me in
Humiliation my honor
You demand more of my sin
I scream from the torment
You cry out from the joy
Allowed a whiff of Your scent
You demand more from Your toy
You call me Your bitch
Yours to the grave
I suffer and twitch
You demand MORE from Your slave