Today it has been one year since I met You my Goddess. Its amazing how sometimes it seems so much longer then that. And others it seems like we just met. One year, especially in a Goddess/slave relationship and one that consists of a great deal of time on sl is a very long time and in our case it just keeps getting better.
So what is a year to me?
1 year or the number of true Goddesses that I surrender totally to, mind, body and sole.
12 months or the number or full orgasms You allow me in a year if I am lucky.
52 weeks or the number of times a day i run my finger over my collar and smile knowing I am truly owned by You my Goddess.
365 days or the number of kisses i place on Your shoe every time I worship it to show my total devotion to You my Goddess
8760 hours or the number of times I say "Thank You Goddess" weather allowed or in my head knowing that I truly am blessed to be owned by You.
525,600 minutes or the number of miles i would crawl, naked and hobbled, just to lie at Your feet.
31,557,600 seconds or the number of times i would beg for just one of Your smiles that truly light up my world.
Yes a year is a long time, but really is just a grain of sand on a beach when it comes to FOREVER, which is how long I will be Your man, Your lover, Your property, Your bitch and Your slave.







This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei just d`ont or cannot find the words for this, Its incredibly deep. heart felt, hot, and so Us,
ReplyDeletei am happy this blog lets you express, and i love reading your writngs
Who thinks of that?? of what u wrote?
thats insanly romantic, erotic and devoted, and filled with love,
I am so lucky!
ReplyDelete