Thursday, 22 May 2014

The Puppeteer




I`ll whisper in your ear 
Tell you sweet nothings 
Or tell you things you may not want to hear
I might make you dance,sing,scream and moan
I`ll whisper in you ear
Things you may not want to hear
 I am the puppeteer



On my string you will hang
Dangling to and fro
Waiting on my command
To stop or go.
Sit , stay, Heel
The words i `ll speak
Might be rough and  sharp
I may hurt your body
I`ll never hurt your heart



My puppet i treasure
For you are the show.
The act may be funny, sad, intense,painful or slow
Each tug of the string  brings me great pleasure
Entertaining me right from the start.
I may hurt your body
I`ll never hurt your heart



After each performance on the stage of bliss
I`ll polish my puppet 
And put you away with a kiss
Lock you in a box so you are not stolen away
I`ll make sure you remember your lines and master the art
I may hurt your body
I`ll never hurt your heart


The string of my crop on your naked flesh
Making you bounce, dance, and twitch
Always reminding you and keeping you fresh
That I am the Puppeteer,only i can sooth your itch
But fret not my puppet i also know my art.
I may hurt your body 
I`ll never hurt your heart




You`ll learn to listen, hear, and obey
You will instinctively know what i like and which way
My body yours to please.
A gift i give you ,each and every day




I may hurt your body
But please , my puppet. as i bring you to life
D`ont ever hurt MY heart













  

1 comment:

  1. I am Your puppet on a string Goddess, I have no doubt of that. You control my body, You control my mind, You control my heart. And yes You may whisper things I do not want to hear, but I need to hear them, feel them, live them. I need Your commands, I need You to make me do Your bidding. I take Your pain but i know there is so much more. As Your puppet, Your slave i will serve and suffer in so many ways. The physical pain I endure for You, the emotional and mental suffer will come as You take more, from me, as i slip deeper, as You tug on the strings and wrap them around my neck. I know You will never break my heart, but it is Yours to toy with. Your posting was very deep, I loved. I know You will always be pulling the strings, when I think I have it figured out, You make me dance to a new tune. Its a never ending process, as You master Your craft, and I follow Your lead. Our show will be like no other.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.