Destiny
How does one begin to say thank-you for being my slave.
A slave so devoted, i could not even imagine another
Do I thank him with a kiss?
Do i thank him with an orgasm?
If i did i would be taking away the very thing that drives him deeper.
I can only thank him by increasing my control
Pressing him for more
Making him better
I never imagines a slave perfect for me,
also met kinksters, and my dream of having a bitch squashed,
UNTIL
HIM
I never told him, for his arrogance would have surly mocked me
But i knew from the start this man i wanted as my bitch
From the very first day he put a smile on my face
His humor, combined with sarcasm, and wit, totally won me over.
When he left, i knew it wasnt the end,
How could it be?
He was destined for me.
Destined to serve me
Destined to be broken by me
and destined to be dependant on my attention
How do i thank a slave , a man, that does anything to please me
Does anything to see me smile, and that is al he needs,
is there even a way to thank him?
How do i thank a bitch, for entertaining me , and making me laugh with his outburst emails telling me how hot n squirming he is,
My sexuality has burst to life since i took on my forever bitch,
I have a new outlook on life
I laugh
I smile
I sing
Gods im like a love sick school girl.
How do i thank him for the endless orgasms i have on his behalf,
\simply because i know hes suffering n squirming
I d`ont know of a way to thank him,
I can only be the best Goddess i can
And the Goddess this perfect bitch deserves
As overrated as the words are,
Thankyou Bitch for enhancing my life, and showing me love .
I give You my pain
ReplyDeleteYou thank me with Your pleasure
I give You my suffering
You thank me with Your joy
I give You my orgasm
You thank me by denying it
I give You my companionship
You thank me with leash and collar
i give You my body
You thank me with the whip
I give You my freedom
You thank me with a cage
I give You my tears
You thank me with Your laughter
I give You my world
You thank me with Your smile