Thursday, 15 May 2014

Never Enough

It seems to me the more you give the more i take.
I Take because i want to, its my right. I own you,
but most of all it really turns my crank.



Whats even sexier to me is that you have now really given yourself to me, and you are starting to trust in my dominance.The fact that you will take my torment to the levels you do, and that you trust me to take you to the very depths of despair and turn that into ecstasy.
An ecstasy that's both yours and mine.

To know that you will bend to my will ,both physically and mentally drives me insane with lust, and to know that you enjoy it , that you love pleasing me, sends me over into an abyss of  decadent ecstasy


Its hard to describe my dominance , i just know that you bring it  out in me like no other.
I have an incredible,need for more.More pushing you, more limits pressed, totally consuming and owning you.
It will never be enough.
More for your Goddess

I`ve testing you physically
I`ve tested you mentally
Now its time for me to test you emotionally
I have your body
I have your mind
And you will give me your soul

I am a creeper, never rushing, i will consume you totally
Now that REALLY turns my crank.
We joked about me selling you
You are right, i would never
Some slaves are meant to sold and be tossed around .
And some slaves are meant to be a complete and total bitch for his supreme woman,
And the ultimate slave is a forever bitch, :)  , 
And he`s my necessary evil


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtRjMD9ImVA


So don't you, don't you tell me no,
(My necessary evil)
Yeah I'm in control,
(My necessary evil )
Guilty pleasure is a way to go,
(My necessary evil)
So don't you get emotional
(My necessary evil)

Baby you ain't nothing but a necessary evil
(My necessary evil)
Baby you ain't nothing but a necessary evil
(My necessary evil)
Baby you ain't nothing but a necessary evil
(My necessary evil)
Baby you ain't nothing but a necessary evil
(My necessary evil)

Take it to the heart or take it to the head
I took it too far, going back on what i said
Feels good till its done, then I'm on the run
I'm dangerous like a loaded gun

So don't you, don't you tell me no,
(My necessary evil)
Yeah I'm in control,
(My necessary evil)
Guilty pleasure is a way to go,
(My necessary evil)
So don't you get emotional,
(My necessary evil)

Baby you ain't nothing but a necessary evil
(My necessary evil)
Baby you ain't nothing but a necessary evil
(My necessary evil)
Baby you ain't nothing but a necessary evil
(My necessary evil)
Baby you ain't nothing but a necessary evil
(My necessary evil)

(My necessary evil)



I

1 comment:

  1. You demand my agony
    I give You my pain
    You add gag and hood
    I live bound in chain


    You Mark my flesh
    I strip naked of clothes
    You return a caress
    I offer a rose

    You have tested my body
    You have tested my mind
    And now my emotions?
    What will You find

    I think I give everything
    You find a way to take more
    You toss me in a cage
    And double lock the door

    My devotion and slavery
    Sometimes tender or rough
    I surrender totally
    But its never enough



    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.