My Day is done in the studio, and as i relax and momma watches her big brother n shiz.
( gotta laugh at shiz lol)
I sit n once again my thoughts are on your and are wicked.
Its a fucked up wickedness that's makes me physically smile like either a stupid school girl to some twisted fatal attraction chick.Its a total mind fuck.
A delicious twisted mind fuck.
I`m so analytic and love knowledge i of course checked precisely what Webster says the definition is.
After reading this, i come to the conclusion i am definitely wicked.
Kinda an oxy moron as i am in general a kind person that helps those in need, very loving and nurturing.
Love things that most women do ,like taking care of my family,i try to inspire women to be independent , hold women's circles, run a business always with a smile or lost in astral plane while creating,
I always have been dominant, as a child my grandmother ( i was raised by her) would scold me for pushing around the boys, while my grandfather would laugh and tell them to grow some balls and stand up to me cuz she`ll take you down, I can sit back now and reflect on that and laugh and see my dominance started young.
I connected it sexually way later as i married.
Most would have called me a sensual domme
Before you , i role played in SL as you know, however any personal sub i tryed to have, just never really did it for me.Never a connection or even that something special.
Until you
You challenged me from day one.
I am a very determined person, that has its good and bads, sometimes when something isnt working i`ll not stop until i have fixed it, i loose sleep thinking of ways to fix it,and i`ll get it done, I`m the type if you knock me down i`, jump back up like a weeble wobble
When you challenge me i challenged back and as i did so, it connected to my sexuality and it clicked.
I had found that total power exchange that i didn`t even know i needed.
Each exchange we had driving you deeper under my spell and driving me deeper into my sexuality
I also found that as feeling grew between us that where true and deep, i questioned how could i do these things to someone i love? and then i wondered why i didn't care.
After another analytic session, lol, i came to the conclusion ,that i am comfortable doing this because i know you trust me to do it . you do it for me, to worship me, and that connected deeply to my sexuality.
That i could do almost any to you, and you would take it, And if it pleased me, that where you derive your pleasure.
Wicked, wonderfully wicked, wildly wicked, yes my Goddess You are the wicked witch of the west and i am completely under Your spell.
As I am sure You are figuring out, the more wicked You get, the more devoted i become. The more You take the more i need to give You.
To me Your wicked thoughts inspire me, Your wicked actions feed me. When Your cold and uncaring it warms me. Your smile at my torment is a loving kiss Your laugh at my humiliation and torture is my orgasm.
So i beg You to be my wicked witch and i will be Your forever bitch and what others may call wicked we know is a love stronger then the chains that bind me. I'm locked in Your heart, the cage i will never be freed from.
Wicked, wonderfully wicked, wildly wicked, yes my Goddess You are the wicked witch of the west and i am completely under Your spell.
ReplyDeleteAs I am sure You are figuring out, the more wicked You get, the more devoted i become. The more You take the more i need to give You.
To me Your wicked thoughts inspire me, Your wicked actions feed me. When Your cold and uncaring it warms me. Your smile at my torment is a loving kiss Your laugh at my humiliation and torture is my orgasm.
So i beg You to be my wicked witch and i will be Your forever bitch and what others may call wicked we know is a love stronger then the chains that bind me. I'm locked in Your heart, the cage i will never be freed from.