Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Relentless

I never imagined we would be where we are now,and i am so grateful we forged forward and followed our instincts not giving in to pride nor anger.
It took us time to find the way , but the way is very clear what and where we should be.
The signs, the feelings, the coincidences all in sync.
Our planets align.
I feel as if i need you to feed my hunger, my lust , and give me my breath of life.
I feel your devotion and love and it drives me.
Your love is a rush, an exciting adrenaline rush that i cannot put down .
The more you give the more i want to take, and the more i take the more you want to give.
You truly have become an important part of my life.
Way beyond our little virtual world.
My thoughts are consumed of you, of ways to torment you until you shake with need.
I need you to need.

As the point of no return has passed, my grip on you tightens.
I now have not only the want, but the need to totally consume you.
To own you in everyway.
So again i`ll set my intentions clear.
I am coming for you, i want in ,deeper.
Deeper than you have even let anyone in, and deeper than i have ever cared to go.
Its a concept somewhat scary for both of us, however i have never been a woman to back down ,especially when its something or someone so close to my heart,I will and always do get what i want.
Its a hard thing to explain why i feel this way about you.
I just no there is no rhythm nor reason, just desire, longing,and an ache , and a need.
That need drives me to take what i want from you.
Fills me with a passion that burns to a violent point where i need to ravage you and rip you apart to build you back up.To Make you completely mine , body mind and soul.
I`m like a succubus and will not stop.
Relentless is what i am.
I will make you need me in a way that will leave you breathless. 
I feed on your need.
Your weakness`s make me strong and my strengths make you weak
We play together like a perfect symphony.
The music deep, moving and sweet.
Even better with you at my feet.

1 comment:

  1. The ache i feel for You is relentless.
    The need to serve and please You is relentless.
    The desire i have for You is relentless
    The devotion i give to You is relentless
    The power You wield over me is relentless
    The Grip You have around my throat is relentless
    The way You take more, and more, and more is relentless
    The love I have for You is relentless.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.