Monday, 26 May 2014

Oops

My tongue leaves a trail of dampness as it explores 
you.  As it makes its way from your ear lobes and down 
the side of your neck.  
You flinch. I pause. If only for a 
moment to whisper in your ear. 
Your skin tingles as the cool air 
hits the dampness on your warming skin.  Your eyes remain 
hidden behind a blanket of silk. 
 You shiver.  Shudder almost as 
the tip of my tongue slowly moves down you.  
Flicking over your chin, your neck, down to your naked chest.  I tease your 
nipples, gently caressing them as they harden beneath the 
administrations of my tongue.
 Before I suck. Before I bite. 
You groan from within, moaning. Your breathing heavy as you 
encourage through your exhales for me to continue.  I move further 
down across your stomach, down your sides to your hip bone and you
shiver with the teasing that leaves you squirming, trying to 
guide me to the place that you want me to be. 
Yet I tease you purposefully. 
Circling around you, going anywhere but the place
that you long for my tongue to make contact with.  I move further 
down, you move away, move toward me. I tease you purposefully.
Circling around, the tip of my tongue teasing, Your body rising
from the bed where you are restrained at wrists and ankles.  
Your 
body burning. Burning with need. Desire. My tongue is damp, warm,
moist against your skin. You long for it to touch you, to tease
your hardened sex.  The muscles tighten in your thighs, your toes curling. Every movement of your body is felt.  My nails carve into 
your skin, leaving a reddening mark as they follow the trail of my 
tongue. 
The feeling from the dampness of my tongue, against the 
harshness of my nails confusing your mind, your body.  My 
tongue is sucking and nibbling, swirling around over your skin;
over your body. 
Your back arching. Your muscles tense. Your 
breathing deep and heavy as my tongue circles around the hardness
of your cock, the fullness of your balls.  My fingers teasing as they 
find the entrance to your soft spots. 
You are almost inviting me in, begging
me to take you in my mouth. To push you in my mouth deeper.  And 
just as I do, you start to cum. You are begging for me to touch
you, to help you on your way. Except I stop. Watching the 
frustrations that scream through your body.  The lack of
stimulation. 
The lack of pleasure.
OOPS
 It is ruined.




OOPS 






5 comments:

  1. whimpers, groans and thrashes in his binds as his hips pump upward, searching for any touch, any stimulation to help as his cock spasms and cum splashes on his stomach. The frustration is overwhelming, his need and humiliation making him fall deeper under Your control. Hands clench and arms pull on his restraints then he listens for any sign of You and realizes he is just an object for Your amusement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit Goddess that was fucking hot, and insane. I am soooo squirming right now. fuckkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get used to it my fuck toy,,,, Its your destiny,,, Just a little hint of whats to come.
    Just a little taste of whats in store for you
    Just a little hint of your fate as MY total Bitch slave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessssssssssss Goddess. Use me, abuse me, tease me, torture me, make me beg, make me scream, make me whimper, make me cry out Your name. Gag me, bind me, hood me, cage me, humiliate me, crush me and never let Your bitch go

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you aint going ANYWHERE,
    You aint cuming
    and
    u aint going..
    laughs.........
    totally mine to fucking toy with as i wish
    when i wish
    however i wish and where i wish

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.