Wow, that was amazing, so dark, so deep. The verse that goes
Collar wrapped around your neck Chains on arms and feet Your pride i will wreck Your will i will defeat
That really made me weak, made me think, feeling the collar, the chains, You crushing my pride, my will and making me nothing, just a slave, Your slave. forever.
For me it fit well with what happened yesterday. Your mood, Your actions, Your enjoyment in Your use of me was more intense, more dark, more about YOU then it has been and I truly felt Your grip tighten, I slipped deeper. It felt more natural then ever on both our parts. Hard to explain but You broke me even more yesterday then I think we both realized.
I am Your dark angle my Goddess, I am here to protect, and to serve, to love and to suffer, to hold You and to be crushed under Your heel.
And there is something about the picture Love Lock. Damn, not sure why but it really stirred something inside me. as well as made me hard as hell...lol...The lock going through the head of the cock is hot as hell, but that one nail crazing the head, the key on Her thumb....fuck i could feel it, feel You...Amazing my Goddess...Thank You for that post.
Wow, that was amazing, so dark, so deep. The verse that goes
ReplyDeleteCollar wrapped around your neck
Chains on arms and feet
Your pride i will wreck
Your will i will defeat
That really made me weak, made me think, feeling the collar, the chains, You crushing my pride, my will and making me nothing, just a slave, Your slave. forever.
For me it fit well with what happened yesterday. Your mood, Your actions, Your enjoyment in Your use of me was more intense, more dark, more about YOU then it has been and I truly felt Your grip tighten, I slipped deeper. It felt more natural then ever on both our parts. Hard to explain but You broke me even more yesterday then I think we both realized.
I am Your dark angle my Goddess, I am here to protect, and to serve, to love and to suffer, to hold You and to be crushed under Your heel.
And there is something about the picture Love Lock. Damn, not sure why but it really stirred something inside me. as well as made me hard as hell...lol...The lock going through the head of the cock is hot as hell, but that one nail crazing the head, the key on Her thumb....fuck i could feel it, feel You...Amazing my Goddess...Thank You for that post.