Thursday, 29 May 2014

Destiny

destiny (ˈdɛstɪnɪ)
n, pl -nies
1. the future destined for a person or thing; fate; fortune; lot
2. the predetermined or inevitable course of events
3. (Philosophy) the ultimate power or agency that predetermines the course of events








The fates have looked down from space
Took a soul  from the east and one from west
Placed us together, each knowing our place
A kiss, a quickened breath, a beat of the heart, Destiny did the rest

Started with a dream, Started with a desire
A bite, A scratch, A moan in the night
2 souls uniting under destiny's roof sparking a fire
A fire so strong, hot, red and bright

We fought , We Ran , We pretended not to know
A sting of the crop and kiss on my heel
With every passing moment the ache would just grow
Destiny laughed, she reminded us  that this is real

With every tone of my laughter ,With each command spoken
With a word of love or a smack of passion
Deeper she falls and Deeper he sinks, Bonds never to be broken
Destiny once again laughs, with no compassion

The beauty of his submission,Dominance her strength
His ache, her need, Her smile, his need
A gift from the cosmos, a lover that will go the length
Destiny once again laughs as hearts are now open to bleed

Dark secrets revealed, Haunted fantasy's unfold
Locks closed with keys
He sits , He waits, On his knee`s as he`told.
Hers to take, Hers to Keep, Hers to Mold
Destiny chuckles once again, as she watches it unfold

Is destiny Kind or is she cruel?
He whispers in loving devotion with sweet kisses on her thigh
Goddess Destiny Is Kind,
A gleam shines in her eye as flesh and teeth unite,she whispers back to her lover.
Destiny is cruel. 
I own your Body, I Own your soul, I Own Your mind

Destiny once more laughs, this time with a lingering smile.
She turns and walks away.
Her duty done, And done with style














6 comments:

  1. Years pass by
    Random they seem
    We love and we cry
    Always search for the dream

    Ever action we take
    From the moment we're born
    The decisions we make
    The oaths that are sworn

    Loves that are lost
    Battles are waged
    Have there been costs?
    Are our destinies caged?

    He saw You one night
    You gave him a smile
    He thought he could fight
    You knew all the while

    Both taken a path
    So different at a glance
    Suffering Gods wrath
    Was it really by chance?

    His strength fades away
    Your dominance feeds
    Now he's Your prey
    His resistance recedes

    Snap of a finger
    Point to Your feet
    On knees he will linger
    Finding slavery so sweet

    He thinks it was choice
    You know thats not true
    Goddess destinies voice
    Has brought him to You

    The chain and the lock
    Hold him in place
    The whip or the shock
    A slap to the face

    Every kiss, every pain
    His place at Your feet
    Forever You'll reign
    Destiny is complete

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is our destiny, there can be no other reason why we have found each other. We fit, we work. What else could it be? Everything i have gone through in my life has brought me to You, prepared me for You. It is not just that I need to be a slave. It is that i need to be YOUR slave. I dont live to suffer. I live to suffer for YOU. I am not meant to serve. I am destined to serve YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear if i have not read this 50 times , omg, i cannot stop reading it,, i sooooo love this poem my forever bitch,
    Who woulda thunk u could be so deep. I am jus so delighted by you and the way your letting your brilliant soul shine through those tumbling walls.


    Let the walls Fall
    Let the words Flow
    We are meant to be
    That much i know

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i just read it again,,,,, laughs,,,,,,,,, OK i really am gonna get some work done,, silver has been melted 5 times!! laughs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You bring out the best in me my Goddess. You inspire me. More for my Goddess not only means to take and endure more for You. It also means to give more, more of my mind, more of my talents, more of my soul. I have written more poems for You my Goddess, then I have written for the rest of the world in my entire life. That is how much You inspire me. MORE FOR my GODDESS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take more for my Goddess to a whole new level......... Other bitches got nothing on you!
    I love you give more,, and more,,, and more,,,,
    I love even more, that the more you give,, the more you seem to be able to open up to recieve the love i have to give you, Whether that love is of a violent passion, a romantic kiss, or deep and tender words.
    You have grown so much,, I have grown so much,,,,, We have grown,
    We truly fit together and make each other better, ( Hard to do seeing as i am perfect ** winks*)
    .I am loving your words my boo. not as much as i as loving YOU though,

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.