Friday, 4 April 2014

Wild Wild Love






A love so wild it c`ant be tamed,
Teeth biting,Nails scratching
Grabbing ,Teasing,Smacking
I take with  out asking.
He has a wild wild side too.
Ass grabbing,biting and marking his lady,
I let him indulge
I enjoy it maybe.
Lips locked, tongues searching.
A scrape of me heel on his back
A pull of the hair
Our wild wild Love goes with us everywhere.
That look in his eyes
The look in mine
A lion and a Lioness
We stalk our prey
Thats the way we play.
The lion is fierce, strong and proud
He lies all day guarding whats his
A Lioness hunts,stalks an roars.
When she roars, He rolls over 
This wild wild love
Flows with nature
A balance of energy and power
I need his wild wild love every hour
As time goes on,they say boredom sets in
oh HELL no,, not with him
Time ticks, and i need him more,
Need him kneeling on the floor,
This wild wild love w`ont go away
We will do, what we have to 
To make it stay,
I have made changes 
And so has he
Now we are in perfect harmony,
He can play my body like a fiddle
Every touch every caress ,every kiss
Each day i am more and more his.
I hold his key
Hold it close to me
I treasure that key for he gave it to me
That key also opened the lock 
the one on my heart which was made of rock.
This wild wild love
Is filled with pain
A pain that is passion,
Passion that is deep
This wild wild love
I want to keep
By * Goddess Dee

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I loved that. So true how we are the lion and the lioness. But then I am more of a caged lion that when You let Your guard down will pounce and devour You. *smiles*.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.