Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Watch what you wish for

Do i have you where i want you?
Have i taken you to that place

Watch what you wish for
You have opened a door.
A door that was sealed
Until the day you kneeled

You unleashed a dragon
With your witt and charm.
My self control has fallen off the wagon
My lust so hot it can ring an alarm

It burn , burns bright and deep
Visions of you all day
Even dreams when i sleep
I always get my way
Watch what you wish for

I think like a Goddess,
Walk and talk like one too
She is out of the closet
All because of you.

I loves so deep
My wrath so hard
Into your soul ,deep I will creep
I no long bluff, I have played my card
Watch what you wish for


I love the control
I love owning you cock
I makes me whole
The left over walls you have , down i will knock

I am coming deeper
To strip you of the last of your will
Cuz your a keeper
Dominating you is such a thrill
Watch what you wish for

You made a true Goddess out of me
Made me love you with your ways
I now hold the key
For the rest of your days

To control you,Own you,and keep you safe
Keep you by my side
Torment and torture you
No long anything you decide

My forever bitch
I`ll never let you go
Your The one who soothes my itch
Watch what you wish for





1 comment:

  1. Careful what you wish for
    It may just come true
    She will bind you to the floor
    Your balls a lovely shade of blue

    Careful what you wish for
    Giving up your heart
    She will lock it behind an iron door
    Your slavery then will start

    Careful what you wish for
    A gentle loving touch
    She will relish in the pleasure
    Your torment loved so much

    Careful what you wish for
    Your devotion plain to see
    She will lock you in a collar
    And throw away the key

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.