Owning a Prize bull is valuable.However the acquiring and training of the bull requires dedication and effort.
First comes the capture, Bull are actually captured, they are let loose in the carall to run and the owner must take down the young bull.This is done to affirm ownership and submission .
The Bull`s nature is to fight,run, charge ,take down and mate with anything in its path.
Once the bull is captured, he is caged, and fed on a regular basis as to assure its health, and develop a bond with its owner, as it becomes dependent on its owner it becomes submissive to the owner.
However if let loose, the bull has the natural intinct to run and charge.
Months and months are put in to train the bull, care, affection, feedings, and the bulls testicle emptied..Sometimes even rubber bands are used to tighten the testicle, the fuller they get the more he subdues, and better he will perform mating cattle.
The bull becomes a prize possession, very valuable in monetary value, and priceless to its owner.
I captured you in my own way, using my charms, caged you and fed you and kept you,
Nurturing you, and caring for you,
Like a bull owner, my ownership is of utmost importance, as is your submission,
My Dominance cannot exist with out your submission,
I have become an incredibly proud owner, and my bull is priceless.
I would never sell , trade, or harm him,
He may occasionally run rampid in the ring, but rest assured
My bull fighting skills have been sharpened, and i will catch him and cage him ,and subdue him again,
I`ll never let this bull go.
I`ll stroke him, feed him, keep him safe from harm,always assert my dominance as its whats best for my bull.
Your poems , your words move me in an incredibly deep way. I`m glad you are using this to express and communicate, its done wonders for us this blog. I have a pride in owning you like no other, i have no shame in announcing you are my forever bitch . nobodys perfect But you are perfect for me.!
Your smile takes my breath away
ReplyDeleteSo does Your collar round my neck
On the dance floor our bodies sway
Like when You hang me from the rack.
Your laugh consumes me, it makes me weak
So does the whip You wield.
In Your arms i reach the peak
On knees my fate is sealed.
Your voice a song that swells my heart
No longer war i wage
You captured me right from the start
Then Locked me in a cage
Your pleasure my pain
A caress or a shove
Bind me in heavy chain
You have captured my love
Your poems , your words move me in an incredibly deep way.
ReplyDeleteI`m glad you are using this to express and communicate, its done wonders for us this blog.
I have a pride in owning you like no other, i have no shame in announcing you are my forever bitch .
nobodys perfect
But you are perfect for me.!