Monday, 14 April 2014

Benefits

I am not sure if he realizes just how much it turns me on when i toy with him.
Does he know when i see him obey it fills me with exhilaration and lust.
I have come to the conclusion he must feel my dominance or better yet, his enslavement at all times when he is away.
I want him constantly reminded just who and what he is and where he belongs.
I want him always thinking of me ,His Goddess.
Selfish? Perhaps. 
Do i care? Not really
My main concern and objective is him ,us, and his slavery.
The benefits are mine.
Whether i am tormenting him while he`s away or not, i am always thinking of him.
So i`ve come to the conclusion  that its definitely more fun tormenting him when he`s away than not.
At least i am not stuck like some love struck fool at home doing nothing
I am a love struck Goddess controlling her slave while he is away.
Its like foreplay knowing he`s bound and suffering for me.
My loins tingle and ache for him when i play with him like a puppet.
When he comes back, i am on fire .
A fire he can put out with his tongue
If he`s been good
When he comes back i`ll toy with him even more.
I deny his pleasure  making him focus on mine.
Making him focus on serving me .
Making him focus on his enslavement and obedience
All have benefits
Does it make me selfish? Perhaps
Do i care? Not really
I know what he needs
I know what i need
I know what we need
The benefits are mine
I love that his orgasms belong to me
I love that i control them
That power rush i feel and get when i say NO
That power rush i feel and get when i say YES
I love him hanging on my every word ,waiting...wanting...squirming
Which ever way i decide to go Is my decision
Both ways have benefits
It all depends on my mood and which benefits i feel i need at that moment
Does this make me selfish? Perhaps
Do i care? Not really
The benefits are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.