Insatiable
VIDEO
I think of you often
Each and every day
You have become such a part of my life
In almost every way
I Close my eyes and dream of your lips
Sweet kisses on my skin
A grab on my hips
No use trying to stop the visions.
You have crept in.
Your wit,your charm,your funny words
Your undertone romantic way
Has my head blurred
This aint no 50 shades of grey
You drive me to a lust
One that burns like fire
It leaves my senses in the dust
Leave the ache in my loins dire
I think of you in ways i never knew exist
I think of ways to make you crazy
Thinking of you on edge for me,leaves me feeling love kissed
Leaves me wanting and hazy
Stay near me d`ont ever let go
What we have, this *Us* is a treasure worth more than gold
My love for you i will show
I`ll never leave you out in the cold.
Instead i will take you on a ride
Up and Down the mountain we will travel
Round in circles your head will slide
The ride w`ont stop till we hit the gravel
Are you coming my lover?
Are you in?
I`m excited about the things we will discover
You, Me, Our Love
Skin to Skin
By Goddess Dee
VIDEO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A bit out of context but,, thinking of your Dombitch story, made me think of this song, so dam hot,,,,,
VIDEO
I am in, our journey is not one sided. You lead i follow, I drag You, You crawl obediently behind. We walk hand in hand, I carry You in my arms. How ever we get there, the one constant is that we are together in this wild ride.
ReplyDelete