Thursday, 3 April 2014

Sadistic Love

They say love is supposed to be beautiful
Be kind,and gentle.
This isnt a love i have ever known
\nor is it one i am experiencing now.

The love i feel is not gentle,its filled with fire,
A fire that burns in my gut in both good and bad ways,
Good when he is here, and close the fires rushes through me,flashes in my eyes, flashes in my loins.
It drives me to inflict upon him and fuels me even more when he takes it,
Some times i wonder am i to cruel?
And then that pass`s quite quickly and i d`ont care

I get into a state of heightened arousal, when inflicting and hearing his whimpers,moans and crys,
Its not an arousal thats simply felt in the loins but one, that is a total body arousal,
I breath heavy, catch myself moaning with out even touching myself,

I dream of that day when i can truly bring him to that place he needs to go with me by his side,

Its hard to describe what it is to have a forever bitch,
Its far different than anything i have experienced before,
He is right about one thing when he says,
*No one can give it to you like me*
No One can, for he stimulates me in ways i never thought possible.


Its the whole combination of him being him,  him opening up, his sexuality,
It has created some type of ripple effect or a chain reaction if you will.
His special gift, and make no mistake he has a gift i am in awe of,, that of devotion,
and passion, had captured my heart,

I can say i an eternally grateful for his submission, 
reading many blogs, and talking to a few dommes i know in real life,
This is an incredibly rare connection to be had,especially on the femdom side of things
Master and slaves often have love bonds
However in the femdom world,,, not so much,
I do give thanks to the great Mother Goddess for sending him,

My Passion for him can reach heights of sadistic proportions,
Especially when i know it excites him as well.
When i ask him to flog,, i can feel the flogger in my hand,
I can feel it, snapping against his flesh,
I can hear him telling me thank you,




Yes i know what he needs,
And he knows what i need,
Fusion
what a beautiful way to put it,
We are a fusion of sadistic Love
Bound together By Chains





5 comments:

  1. Its true our connection is something rare and beautiful, especially in the Femdom world. It is a never ending circle as we fall into the abyss. I need Her to take from me, with out concern or worry of my pleasure, and in return I give to Her, all of my devotion, adoration and love.

    Many relationships seal their love with a kiss, ours is consumed in pain and pleasure, my pain, Her pleasure. The more She demands of me, the deeper I fall, the more I wish to endure. Though I crave the touch of Her lips as any man does, She wields them like a weapon. Kissing so hard it takes my breath away, so soft it soothes any pain, or to deny me their touch, tease and torment me with them to enslave me even deeper.

    But She delivers other kisses that consume me, fueling our passions through pain over pleasure. The kiss of Her whip as She makes me dance like a puppet on a string. The kiss of Her violet wand that electrifies my devotion and has me screaming my devotion. The tight kiss of the cock and ball harness as the steel rings bites into the base of my cock, keeping me standing tall for Her to tease and torture.

    Yes our love is different then most couples know or understand. It is rare, and beautiful, wicked and evil at times. But it is OURS and stronger then any traditional love, more powerful then traditional lovers could ever understand or survive. We use it all, the kiss and the bite, the caress and the slap, the orgasm and the denial, the rose and the thorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow my bitch this really toughed me. and its very hot !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiles as he presses his lips to the sole of Your shoe while the heel of the other pins the head of his engorged cock to the floor. "I am glad You liked it Goddess, What we have is an amazing thing that many will never experience in their lifetime. I relish in the pleasure and writhe in the pain, yet it all is part of what makes US unstoppable
    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGHHHHHHH,, I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.