That truly was amazing Goddess, I could hear Your whispers in my mind, feel Your words as they bound me. I do slip deeper and deeper every day. Every action I take has You in mind, is controlled by You. You are the composer, I just a character in the story, You guide me, lead me, control me as I do Your bidding. I am Your puppet on a string, Your instrument that You play to create the beautiful music in Your life. I am the stone that You chisel into the perfect slave. I am the canvas that You paint on to create Your Masterpiece, or would it be Mistresspiece. With out You i do not exist. With out You I am lost. With out You i am nothing. You give me light or darkness, each one filled with wonders and mysteries that only You control. You give me pain and pleasure, administering it so perfectly, so selectively that I can not even distinguish between them and crave them both with every breath i take, every beat of my heart. You make me scream Your name, some times in ecstasy, other times in torment, but always with devotion. I feel Your love in every kiss, in every kick, in every caress, in every slap, it every hug, in every chain. I melt under Your kindness, I submit under Your wickedness. Their are times when I want nothing more then to hold You, make slow passionate love to You all night long. There are others when I need to be bound, tortured, humiliated, used, ignored and crushed by You and forced to watch You make love to another to remind me what i am. Your slave. But no matter what I need, it does not matter, because it is the whispers in the dark that lead me to these needs, that guide and control my desires, that bring me to my knees at Your feet. It is Your voice that enslaves me, that binds me, that I can never hide or run from. It is You my Goddess Moon that owns me, my mind, my body, my soul. I am Your forever bitch and i wear that title with pride.
That truly was amazing Goddess, I could hear Your whispers in my mind, feel Your words as they bound me. I do slip deeper and deeper every day. Every action I take has You in mind, is controlled by You. You are the composer, I just a character in the story, You guide me, lead me, control me as I do Your bidding. I am Your puppet on a string, Your instrument that You play to create the beautiful music in Your life. I am the stone that You chisel into the perfect slave. I am the canvas that You paint on to create Your Masterpiece, or would it be Mistresspiece. With out You i do not exist. With out You I am lost. With out You i am nothing. You give me light or darkness, each one filled with wonders and mysteries that only You control. You give me pain and pleasure, administering it so perfectly, so selectively that I can not even distinguish between them and crave them both with every breath i take, every beat of my heart. You make me scream Your name, some times in ecstasy, other times in torment, but always with devotion. I feel Your love in every kiss, in every kick, in every caress, in every slap, it every hug, in every chain. I melt under Your kindness, I submit under Your wickedness. Their are times when I want nothing more then to hold You, make slow passionate love to You all night long. There are others when I need to be bound, tortured, humiliated, used, ignored and crushed by You and forced to watch You make love to another to remind me what i am. Your slave. But no matter what I need, it does not matter, because it is the whispers in the dark that lead me to these needs, that guide and control my desires, that bring me to my knees at Your feet. It is Your voice that enslaves me, that binds me, that I can never hide or run from. It is You my Goddess Moon that owns me, my mind, my body, my soul. I am Your forever bitch and i wear that title with pride.
ReplyDelete