I own you
Your Body i Own
Your Mine to play
Scratches on your skin
Each and every day
Oh forever bitch how your have grown,
But again i remind you
Its You I own,
I own you from inside out.
Soul and mind too.
Bet its gotten so deep
All you think about is me and you
I own your cock
Mine to play
Will all your orgasms Go away.
Thats for me to decide
Your now my guy,
I own you and own your cock too,
You`ll get pleasure when i see is so
You will never go
Never escape
I am in your mind way too deep
I own you
Own your breath
I own you
Goddess Dee



Is there any doubt that You own me Goddess? Every day it becomes more and more clear. I surrender to You as You crush me under heel, yet I beg for more. More for my Goddess, More for my Goddess, More for my Goddess. I am Your property, another toy in Your toy box, an accessory on a chain. I am Your chair when You need a seat, a foot rest when Your relax. I am washcloth when You bathe, a sex toy when Your horny. A punching bag when Your frustrated, a test dummy when Your creative. But more then all of this. I am Your forever bitch, owned and registered to YOU and only YOUR. my Goddess.
ReplyDelete