Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Stannis & Moon Wicked Game

Today i made you a special treat/
You told me your favorite song,
Of course, you know i must hold it against you, laughs,
Make it haunt you 
Just like my perfume,.
I did enjoy making it, although took me all evening to perfect it
Well worth it 
As i am sure you will watch it many times. as well as i,
Your got a crafty Goddess !



1 comment:

  1. Falls to his knees to pay homage to his Goddess. "wow Goddess, I am in awe. That was truly amazing and yes, I will never listen to that song in the same way again. Thank You Goddess, I love it and will be listening and watching it over and over again. I cant believe how much thought and effort You put into this and i am humbled that You did so for me, for us. You truly are an amazing Goddess and I am a very luck bitch who is honored to be Your total slave. I will never give up or quite this wicked game be play and love that You can change the rules at any time and I must follow them, live them . It truly is a wicked game we play Goddess.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.