Thursday, 5 June 2014

Stripped

In order to restore the beauty of an incredible wooden antique armoire, one must strip it down of its layers of dirt and gloss down t the bare bones of the of the wood underneath to sand its wear and tear and restore its beauty.
I am stripping you .Peeling off those layers of hardness. More than just a physical nakedness, but one of inner transforming. I am going to reveal the true beauty beneath the mask.
Inch by Inch, Day by Day, Word by Word,Action by Action
My Love will haunt you , Torment you, Tease you and leave you bare.
I have told you i am coming after your soul and your emotions. I am a Woman of my word.
Every breath you take, will be consumed with me, Every word you utter, will be with thoughts of me, Every pleasure you moan will be mine, Every whimper of pain, every cry of torment, All Mine.
I will seep into your pours and become the essence of your life source.
I will leave you vulnerable , but not to the world Oh no, from that i will protect you, Only to me you will surrender.
As i set your demons free, I will tame them and make them my friend.
I am a demon slayer.
No longer will your soul hear the torments of the darkest places of your mind .
Your heart will find solace and comfort in knowing you are mine.
In knowing you have found your true place and souls calling by my side.
The pain i inflict will be relief, releasing bits of your soul to me, and bit by bit i will empty you.
When i do finally offer you release, It will be at my command, and unlike any release you have known.
You will collapse in defeat and allow the sweet ecstasy of my control to wash over your mind and body and soul.
I`ll hypnotise you with my soft voice, humiliate you with my infectious laugh, Reward you with my moans of pleasure and destroy you with my words.


You will shake in anticipation, You will shake in fear, You will shake in need, You will shake in relief
A Relief only i can give you.
I will torture your body, leaving my marks of Love. My Name etched on your skin, My Name etched on your heart.Leaving you with nothing but words of devotion to me.
I will destroy your false Manhood, setting the real Man free.
I`ll kiss your spirit with words of love as i bite your skin to break in.
I`m like the Goddess Athena ,yielding my sword, cutting through those layers,, those years of layers, right through to your very core.I will reach inside you and take what`s mine.
What truly belongs to me.
I have never felt so passionate and determined to completely own as i do with you.
I need to own you
I need to consume you
I need to decimate you and crush you.
All this to build you back up and breath the breath of life into you , you so desperately need.
I will bring you to life.



I will not betray you ,but offer you a solace and comfort that only i can provide.
Give you a place that only you can take.
I will pound and pound and pound on those walls, until every last brick is shattered and gone and replace that wall with the blanket of my strength, beauty and love.
I will take your body and mind to heights and pleasure you have only dreamed of and never thought possible and keep you there, letting you feel every ounce of my ownership.
The ownership that soothes you and comforts you, That ownership that completes you.
That Ownership that completes me.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Read this and it touched me very deep thinking of you
****** He experienced such raw emotions, fear weighing heavily, an overwhelming desire and a need burning as she promised to protect him. Promised to be near. Promised to take him. Love him. Hurt him. Hold him.  He was stripped bare. ******
-----------------------------------------------------


As i write this,, i feel every word, so so deep with in me.
My heart pounds, my stomach flutters and my loins dance with excitement.
Thoughts of kissing you, devouring  and crushing your mouth, inhaling you and sharing the same breath with you race through my head. Thoughts of your hands on my body, gripping me in a need so profound haunt me.
I realize . the deeper you sink,, the deeper i fall into this wonderful abyss we create.
We have said that with absolute certainly That you truly are MY Slave.
I can say with absolute certainty, I am YOUR Goddess.
I have never,,,,,,,, ever,,,,,,, wanted,, needed  to own someone so completely.
I can say for the first time my dominance doesn't feel empty or staged
It has purpose
Just when i think i have what i want from you,, I want more
My need to take you to that place stronger with each passing moment.
I have come to the wonderful realization that, we share that place.
Your place,, is My Place
Its OUR Place
And together we are one, and together we will soar.



1 comment:

  1. I do love reading Your post Goddess, I wonder sometimes how You are able to put to words Your inner most feelings and desires. And then how they mirror mine. You are MY Goddess, there is no mistaking, and i YOUR slave. It almost sounds absurd to say that i have been set free by becoming Your slave. But it's true in that i have hidden my true self away for so long, no one ever seeing the real me. Until You, You have stripped me bare, chipped away at my armor until You can cut me open with Your nail and release the slave that has been locked away inside me. And now he is free to serve his Goddess,

    I too feel ever word that You have written, each one screaming to me. The more i read them, the deeper the sink in, the weaker i become, and the closer to You i crawl, I reach for You as i look up and see Your smiling face, Your hand pulling away as Your heel pins mine to the ground. You walk over me to get to where we need to be, Then snap Your fingers giving me just enough strength to squirm across the ground to Your feet. But that is my home, at Your feet. That is where i find safety, that is where i get my strength. The weaker you make me the stronger my slavery becomes.

    You made the statement that for once Your dominance does not feel empty or staged. I feel that too Goddess, so many look at this lifestyle as a game, a kink, to turn on and off like a light switch. But Your dominance of me is genuine, it has become natural, Your words are not scripted, they flow naturally. You dont calculate and choreography some detailed scene like a play, You live life as my Goddess and demand what You want from Your slave. Every word, every action we both have are true, from deep within us, what we have can not be faked, these feelings can not be staged. Our relationship is pure, Your dominance is absolute, my slavery unwavering. Thank You my Goddess for owning me, Thank You for breaking me, stripping away the useless layers that have hidden away the real me. Thank You for releasing Your devoted slave to serve and suffer for only YOU. Thank You my Goddess for being YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.