Monday, 23 June 2014

In A Perfect World

In a perfect world I know where i would be.  I would be bound helplessly at Your feet. Even the slightest movement a painful struggle that i endure for just one kiss to the toe of Your shoe.  Yet i can not even reap that reward because of the gag in my mouth, the hood over my head.  So all i can do is press leather to leather only to be kicked away with a laugh as You move out of my reach once more.





In a perfect world i know where i would be.  I would be bound helpless on a table as You slapped my worthless cock, each slap sending a wave of pain through me and a thunder of laughter from You as You remind me that this cock belongs to YOU and i should be grateful for every touch You decide to allow it.



In a perfect world i know where i would be.  I would be bound and locked in a small cage where i spend the night suffering and thinking of You while You go out for the night with friends.  Your voice playing on a loop "You are a worthless worm that exists only to suffer for Goddess Moon"





In a perfect world i know where i would be.  I would be bound and hanging as a piece of art in Your studio or home, silently suffer, my only purpose to be pleasing to Your eye or that of Your friends when You have them over.  Every rope serving two purposes, one for the artful effect, the other to keep me securely in place.




In a perfect world i know where i would be.  I would be bound naked under Your desk as You nonchalantly stroke me with Your boot while You chat online with friends.  ignoring me totally other then to stop and jab Your heel in my balls when i begin to beg into my gag because i cant hold back any more.




In a perfect world i know where i would be.  I would be bound and accepting Your wet panties as You stuff them in my mouth after cumming multiple times to my licking Your ass.  You laugh and tell me to stop begging because there is no way in hell You are going to allow me to cum.




In a perfect world i know where i would be.   I would be bound hooded and on my knees at the end of Your leash as You take me for a walk through town, the humiliation pushing me lower as You casually walk as if nothing is out of the ordinary.





In a perfect world i know where i would be.  I would be bound and naked on my belly, squirming after You like a worm as You walk, pulling my leash and reminding me what a pathetic worm i am, pulling Your heel away just before i can kiss it and counting.  "53, damn bitch your balls are going to be sore, 54, a slap for each time you miss my heel, 55"  laughing at me as You walk.



In a perfect world I know where i would be.   I would be bound to a chair, naked, gagged, cock and balls bound tight with a sound in my hole and made to watch as You pleasure Yourself, or worse yet, use another slave to pleasure You then You make me try and fuck myself while You sit back and enjoy a cigarette.




In a perfect world i know where i would be.  I would be bound to Your bed, naked, gagged, hooded and ignored as anything but just another sex toy as You ride back and forth over my cock.  Not allowing me inside, just gliding along the slit, the head rubbing against You clit with ever pass as You slowly give yourself orgasm after orgasm until You fall asleep exhausted and totally satisfied and leave me frustrated and aching.




In a perfect world I know where i would be.  I would be bound by the balls, Your stallion pulling Your chariot as You whip me, urging me on, knowing if i do anything less then win the race i will suffer not only a punishment, worse, the mental torment of letting You down.




In a  perfect world i know where i would be.  I would be bound and cleaning Your house, making sure everything is perfect as i struggle and suffer giving You the pleasure of a clean home and a tormented bitch.




In a perfect world i know where i would be.  I would be bound and on my knees for the world to see, Your total bitch, Your total slave.  With only one purpose in life, to serve and suffer for YOU.




1 comment:

  1. O read this tonight and am glad i waited, it cheeted me up after a horrible horrible day, i cant evb describe my torment today, and only u make me smile,
    ty my bitch, ty! i love u fr it

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.