I knew i kinda liked you, and you where so much fun to fuck with,always giving me a chuckle
At times you where infuriating, and odd as it sounds, the fueled me even more
As days progressed to weeks, and weeks to month's, somewhere along the way you also crept under my skin and into my heart.
My views changed somewhere along the way from, i want him,, to what would i do with out him.
You have become such a huge part of my life, and even though so far away, you are the one closest to my heart,
I can always count on you to bring a smiles to my face, I think of your constantly and our morning rituals are more important to me than prayer to a priest.
We talk often of the space i take you too but not much about the space you take me too.
Make no mistake, u take me to a special place as well my forever bitch.
When i am with you, and also not, i feel as if i am the most beautiful woman in the world,I feel loved and treasured and love how i can feel safe with my sadistic nature and you not only accept that but embrace it.
You have done my spirit wonders, and your slavery is something i cherish with all of my being.
When i take you to your place , i am right along with you at the opposite end,
I become so immersed in you, i can literally get lost for hours on end.
I can go from easy conversation to hot violent passion, or tender love with you and you not only follow along, you revel in it and appreciate it. I float from cloud to cloud on this blissful ride.
I d`ont dish out my love to many ,I can count on one hand the i love you`s i have said to others, my love for you is well earned, my devotion to our relationship an oath as your Goddess and Mistress i take very seriously. I love making your walls cave in around you
Being with you is exhilarating, and brings my soul to life, drives my loins to heights never before felt and makes my heart beat to a whole different drum.You fill me with joy and Love.You allow me to be me, and love me for being me. You make me high,
We have always known that we feed off of each other, a match made in heaven, even as we walk through hell. Our connection is so strong that it does not surprise me that You are right there with me when You take me to our place, even there Your heel is planted firmly on me, crushing me as You step up higher and higher. Very few can even fathom what we have and the places we can go. I rejoice in the knowledge that I can help You reach such heights while You lock me in the deepest dungeon. I revel in Your sadistic nature and thrive on Your need to torment and torture me. There is no question any more, no room for discussion or resistance. I am Your slave, You are my Goddess, and I am forever chained to the leash in Your hand.
Was looking at this post again Goddess and have to say that picture of the slave in the cinder block cage, or hole or what ever You want to call it really is powerful to me. Not sure why but yeah..WOW.
I knew it would be, :),,,,,,,,,, when i saw it i was like OH,,, that will push his buttons, Love how i am getting to know you, Your the best Book i ever read,!
Deeper I fall
ReplyDeleteHigher You rise
I crawl to Your call
You fly from my cries
I'm hobbled in chain
Your free to roam
I writhe in pain
Your warm at home
I'm on hands and knees
Your boots rest on my back
I beg no more, please
You let the whip crack
I lie in the dirt
You step on me to stay clean
I live for Your hurt
You are my queen
We have always known that we feed off of each other, a match made in heaven, even as we walk through hell. Our connection is so strong that it does not surprise me that You are right there with me when You take me to our place, even there Your heel is planted firmly on me, crushing me as You step up higher and higher. Very few can even fathom what we have and the places we can go. I rejoice in the knowledge that I can help You reach such heights while You lock me in the deepest dungeon. I revel in Your sadistic nature and thrive on Your need to torment and torture me. There is no question any more, no room for discussion or resistance. I am Your slave, You are my Goddess, and I am forever chained to the leash in Your hand.
ReplyDeleteWas looking at this post again Goddess and have to say that picture of the slave in the cinder block cage, or hole or what ever You want to call it really is powerful to me. Not sure why but yeah..WOW.
ReplyDeleteI knew it would be, :),,,,,,,,,, when i saw it i was like OH,,, that will push his buttons,
ReplyDeleteLove how i am getting to know you, Your the best Book i ever read,!