Respect
You will learn some
I AM YOUR GODDESS WORM
I will pound it in your worthless worm head
My time, is Golden
I choose to spend that time with you
I repesct your time, its also golden
your family time
your space,
you ll do the same
a simple email. would have sufficed
i know u said sorry,I ACCEPT THAT
not your disobedince
but u will learn, this is not acceptable
not on my watch
accept your punishment, and ill deal the rest later worm
know it kills me to punish u
ReplyDeleteya why do i feel a birtday runaway gaain,,, :/
ReplyDeleteYou do like to use that birthday runaway as a tool to make me feel bad, or is it just to push me deeper? You have told me how magic works, by continuing to say something, to think it, can cause it to manifest right? Lets hope that this time it does not.
ReplyDeleteNow as for the Respect post itself. It did take its toll on me. There is not doubt in my mind the strong feelings You had at the time. The harsh words and thoughts did not cause me to respect You because i always have had a tremendous respect for You as a person, a Woman and a Goddess. I am not sure if it is a good thing or bad thing but the post also sent me deeper. You do not often talk like that, with that strength, harshness and no uncertainty that You owned me. I worry that i am changing You from what You want to be to the "Cuntress" as You put it today in sl that i dont think You wish to be. I am sorry for that Goddess
ReplyDeleteBoo, i was angry , thats all, as when u are you use the * have fun* thing,
ReplyDeletelets leave it behind us, its done,
we know we can fight, lol , no problem in that area.
Perhaps u went deeper, yes as u felt my disapointment,
i expect my commands to be followed,
however , i love you no less,,, you are and always will be,, my heart, my best freind, my slave, my lover and my forever bitch