Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Always Expect The Unexpected

Always expect the unexpected.
Something I have told  you right from the very beginning. 
You often say that you never knows what to expect, and then even if at times you have expected certain things, you have been left bewildered when they haven't come to fruition.  
As I say to you often, always expect the unexpected.
It is how it should be. You should never become complacent,you should never think that you will know what is coming you way. 
You won't.
You should also know that I am and will always be at least one step ahead of you. That there are so many things that you say, even without saying them. .As you focus on me and my needs , there are many things that you give away without even realising it.
And it is that focus, that I like. 
That the need you have to do as instructed comes before and above anything else, regardless of the consequences, regardless of what it may mean.  
And it is that control that I like.  
It is knowing that the you will do whatever you have to, to follow instructions, to do as you are told, and to please.  It is knowing that the submissive need in you, the need to please comes above, beyond anything else.  
Such submission is a beautiful thing.  
It is a powerful thing.  
It is MY thing!
The sole purpose of  my denial of your pleasure ,is even more felt,  and something to add and continue to build you levels of frustration.  There is always a plan to the things that I do.  I always know what I intend to happen and what I am doing and why I am doing it.
But you Never will.
Just when you think you have figured it out.I`ll change the plan and leave you defeated. 
Just as our Love was Unexpected,
Always expect the unexpected.!


I don't  want to touch you with gentle hands
Or talk to your with a soft gentle voice.
I don't want to look at you with softness or love.
I want you to see my darkness. To pull you into
the dark and depraved. I want you to feel the desires
that engulf me, overwhelm me, that fills my veins.
The ones that exist in the darkest corners of my psyche.
I want to strip you bare. Taking down the walls that keep you safe.
I want you to feel what I do; as I do. Battling against a
darkness and desire that takes you down to the lowest of places.
I want to rape your body, to rape your mind.
To hurt your heart with cruel words that squeeze it
with their harshness. I want my hands to tear at your your body,
raking nails over the softness of your naked flesh.
Taking you, hurting you, marking you right through to
the depths of you, through to your soul.
I want you to feel the beast that lives inside of me, to see it,
feel it, crave it. Love it. To open the door of its cage,
to set it free, so that it can be unleashed upon you.
You opening the door to be a willing victim. A victim,
to be taken, broken. And yet still beg for more. 

2 comments:

  1. Striped naked to the world
    Bound tight upon his knees
    Around Her finger he's twirled
    His pain will only please

    No fancy leather collar
    Only rope tied in a noose
    She loves to make him holler
    She will never cut him loose

    He promises devotion
    Handing Her his heart
    She throws it in the ocean
    After tearing it apart

    Her heel on his neck
    Or other tender parts
    He's at Her call and beck
    That's when the true pain starts

    She pushes ever harder
    He sinks deeper still
    With him She'll never barter
    Her plan to break his will

    His pain creates a smile
    Screams cause Her to laugh
    On glass he'll crawl a mile
    She'll say that's only half

    He unlocks the beast
    She's thrown away the key
    He becomes Her feast
    Her slave for eternity

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Goddess i am in awe. for me this was one of the most powerful post yet. every word hitting harder, pushing me lower. expect the unexpected? I never expected this. Deep, dark, the sweetness so often in Your posts stripped away and the true power of Your domination left to devour me. I have read it over and over again and each time it makes me weaker. Every word, every picture, even the songs all play a powerful role in creating something that drives to the very core of my slavery. I will write more after i have had time to let it sink in but know that this post has had a very powerful effect on me. Thank You my Goddess.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.