Saturday, 22 March 2014

Wish You where Here



How I want to enslave you
Have you kneel at my feet
Take me in your hungry mouth
And drink your fill of me
And beg for more
Till I fulfill your need.
And then again.
And then again.

How I want to engorge you
With mouth, hot tongue, and teeth.
Take you to your limit.........then stop
And bring you back to ease.
Then take you back again.
This time a little higher.
But give you no release.

How much I need to feel you
Wrapped around my strength.
Pulsing and enfolding me,
Holding me............... much too deep
So deep, I pound against your heart.
Till the pain fulfills our need.


Then slowly ever growing 
We erupt as one.
Flowing like dreams together
In its molten glow.
And Never letting go
never letting go
Of the eternal moment
When love became our flesh
And turned it into soul.
Oh god.........how I wish you where here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.