Thursday, 27 March 2014

Deeper

THROUGH LOVE all thatis bitter will sweet Through Love all that is copper will be gold. Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine Through Love all pain will turn to medicine. Through Love the dead will all become alive. Through Love the king will turn into a slave!Through Love the king will turn into a slave!



Your Passion I need
Its he food that fill my heart
The seed that fills my loins
The ache that cannot be soothed but by your touch and devotion
Take me deeper
i`ll take your deeper
forever we are bound
A collar circles your neck
And one on my my neck is also to be found
My passion runs do deep
ts like heroin in my veins
I question
\is this even sane
I dont care jus i want more
i dont ever wanna see you walk your the door
I want to bite you, tease you
Rip you to shreds,
Place my hands on your neck
and fuck you till almost dead

Incredible song and peformance
"Glitter In The Air"

Have you ever fed a lover with just your hands?
Closed your eyes and trust it, just trust it?
Have you ever thrown a fistful of glitter in the air?
Have you ever looked fear in the face and said, "I just don't care."?

It's only half past the point of no return
The tip of the iceberg, the sun before the burn
The thunder before the lightning and the breath before the phrase
Have you ever felt this way?

Have you ever hated yourself for staring at the phone?
Your whole life waiting on the ring to prove you're not alone
Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry?
Have you ever invited a stranger to come inside?

It's only half past the point of oblivion
The hourglass on the table, the walk before the run
The breath before the kiss, and the fear before the flames
Have you ever felt this way?

La La La La La La La La

There you are,
Sitting in the garden,
Clutching my coffee,
Calling me sugar
You called me sugar

Have you ever wished for an endless night?
Lassoed the moon and the stars and pulled that rope tight?
Have you ever held your breath and asked yourself will it ever get better than tonight?
Tonight
Somone save me
I`m going down
I`m yelling Timber
Will he catch me

1 comment:

  1. I loved the poem, You are very creative and I love how You express Your feelings so deeply. Every day I love this blog more and more, learning more about how You truly feel. How You feel about me, about us. Yes its amazing.

    The pink song is incredible. I have never heard it and the video is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.