Tonight's moon is charged with excitement and anticipation .Here on the west coast i swear the moons are bigger and closer.She looks so vivid,so bright, so mystifying.Bold and beautiful in the sky she sits reigning with her compassion and love.
I choose to adorn myself in white tonight.
White for light,serenity and rebirth and peace
White for a sheild of divine white light protection
White for the pureness of my intentions before i cast
Clean and pure from my ritual cleansing bath of vanilla and sea salt ,i slip on my white robe for the next hour,i must be naked under my robe in my sacred rites,especially this one.I place my silver moonstone crown on my head.
Closing the door behind me i run across the grass choosing the massive cedar tree that sits right beside the holly tree in bloom and sets my basket on the moss.
takes my blanket placing it down i kneel holding my hands together on my lap and look up.

Softly starting my chant ,taking my mini candles and placing them on them on the 5 points.
I take my Mother candle and invite the light sparking it to life and feeding the other 5 candles to life as i call in the elements using the archangels for guidance.

I now invoke the mighty and powerful Archangel Michael ,element of the south to stand at my right-hand side. Please grant me the strength, courage, integrity, and protection I need to fulfill my purpose in this incarnation. Please use your sword to cut away any doubts and negativity. Surround me with your protection, so that I may always work on the side of good. Thank you.”
**** Hail and welcome****
“I now invoke the mighty and powerful Archangel Uriel element of the north to stand on my left-hand side. Please release all my tensions, worries, and insecurities. Grant me tranquility and peace of mind. Help me to serve others, and to give and receive generously. Thank you.”
**** Hail and welcome****
I now invoke the mighty and powerful Archangel Raphael element of the east to stand in front of me. Please fill me with wholeness and good health. Help me heal the wounds from the past. Please heal and restore every aspect of my being. Thank you."
**** Hail and welcome****
“I now invoke the mighty and powerful Archangel Gabriel element of the west to stand behind me. Please bring me insights so that I may always walk in the light. Remove all my doubts and fears, and purify my body, mind, and spirit. Thank you.”
**** Hail and welcome****
Finally, as i light the 5th candle in star ,the most important, that of spirit i chant the charge of the Goddess as i rise taking my dagger and salt casting the the magic circle.Enclosing myself and my tools in a bubble of inpiercable white light.
Taking my blessing oil i unzip my robe and sing the self blessing song blessing sacred parts of my body.

kneel again before mother moon,my circle energy strong ,the heat rising.
Carefully takes the little bag of brown sugar out of my basket,and takes the bottle of vinegar out.
pouring the vinager into mother earth i start my chant and visualize with all my capacity my objective.
The energy rises as i chant,the image so clear in my head.
Light
Light so strong it beams from from forehead across the globe , a direct lazer to Him.Covering him with my magick bubble,engulfing him in love and peace.
Taking the brown sugar sprinkling it over the vinegar , my hands massaging it onto the vinegary earth.
I set the spell.
Sugar Sugar oh so sweet,i use you to sweeten the vinegar that may surround us.
All negativity must go away and only positivity is allowed to stay!
Bless him and keep him safe from harm
I ask this in the Name of the great Goddess of the dark Hecate,may she light his darkness with her torches and protect him .
I ask this with the purest of intentions and with out disruption to the balance of energy in the circle of life,and with out consequence
This is my will
As i will It is done
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.