I have always been a rule breaker,rebellious and at times wreck-less.I`ve always gotten my own way,and still do.Choosing to be a dominant ( well was`nt really a choice its part of my character and sexuality) did`nt come with a rule book.That was part of the appeal. To date i have plundered through my domination sometimes wrecklessly, perhaps drunk on power,i do`nt know why but recent events have shown me that even dominants need to play by rules. I may make the rules,but they have to be followed by both myself and him.I of course as his Goddess can choose to change the rules or ignore them,but nothing is with out consequence.
His total submission was not something he gave away easily, and in retrospect ,Rightly so.
He tested and tryed me in more ways than i can count.I can see now why, he needed to feel his submission was treasured,safe and in the right hands,as when he hands it over its all.
A close call to losing him rattled my dominant world around me.Its hard to describe that feeling when i thought he was going or gone to never return .I knew then that I would do whatever it took to completely enslave him and make him totally dependent on me and make him totally mine.
For the first time ever in my dominance ,i actually wanted to earn his submission and in doing so have found that he has given me such an incredible gift, one that i treasure on a level i have never quite experienced. I realized quickly that i had to play by the rules if i wanted to keep my treasured slave.I made the rules that day, for him, and for myself.
Yes my Goddess You know i will follow Your rules. I love that You give me rules to live by, to guide me in my slavery to You, restrictions that make me need You and appreciate that I am YOUR property, YOUR bitch slave. I love that it is not easy to be Yours, that I must work for it, endure for the honor, suffer for the privilege and earn that smile, that laugh that sends me deeper under Your spell.
Yes my Goddess You know i will follow Your rules. I love that You give me rules to live by, to guide me in my slavery to You, restrictions that make me need You and appreciate that I am YOUR property, YOUR bitch slave. I love that it is not easy to be Yours, that I must work for it, endure for the honor, suffer for the privilege and earn that smile, that laugh that sends me deeper under Your spell.
ReplyDelete