I have come back to this a few times as some of the pictures are powerful to me for some reason. The second one with him bound and waiting. I can so envision me there bound like that and watching as You finally walk in, fire in Your eyes and a wicked smile on Your face.
The last one also makes me wonder. Fist of all why did You chose that one? for the picture or the caption? I love the picture and the thought of you lying back on the bed like that, just enjoying my mouth as I kneel on the floor and lick You, every moan You make driving me deeper, making me harder and knowing that You will cum and I will be denied yet I live to lick You for ever. The caption on the other hand. Well, it is both provocative and a bit scary. I love how she teases him with possibilities, and coaxes him on doing better and better. I love how She expresses that its about Her and he may get his in time but that is not important at that moment. And 3 months? fuck...we both know that would never happen with us. would it?
The forst picture of him bound you speak of i chose because thats how i envision you, i can see you in my minds eye crystal clear like that. hot huh?,lol the latter one i chose more for the picture, it jus looks very sexy and all about her, and shows worship on his part, you can feel the devotion, the caption however i found it sexy, teasing erotic with that little bit of fear, and could 3 monthes happen ? hmmmm i think i can see that, at some point,, ,,,* giggles\
Rope bites into flesh
ReplyDeleteChains restrict and restrain
Hood blocks out the light
Gag silences pain.
Locked in a cage
Suspended and weak
Torture the gift
Thanks with a shriek
On hands and knees
Scrubbing the floor
Fucking the toilet
Balls bound to the door
Cock locked away
Humbler tightly in place
Scratch of Your nails
Slap hard to the face
Caressing another
Causes him to cry
Pain of the heart
Would rather die
Suffer More for his Goddess
Hell from above
He begs You for more
With never ending love
I have come back to this a few times as some of the pictures are powerful to me for some reason. The second one with him bound and waiting. I can so envision me there bound like that and watching as You finally walk in, fire in Your eyes and a wicked smile on Your face.
ReplyDeleteThe last one also makes me wonder. Fist of all why did You chose that one? for the picture or the caption? I love the picture and the thought of you lying back on the bed like that, just enjoying my mouth as I kneel on the floor and lick You, every moan You make driving me deeper, making me harder and knowing that You will cum and I will be denied yet I live to lick You for ever. The caption on the other hand. Well, it is both provocative and a bit scary. I love how she teases him with possibilities, and coaxes him on doing better and better. I love how She expresses that its about Her and he may get his in time but that is not important at that moment. And 3 months? fuck...we both know that would never happen with us. would it?
The forst picture of him bound you speak of i chose because thats how i envision you, i can see you in my minds eye crystal clear like that. hot huh?,lol
ReplyDeletethe latter one i chose more for the picture, it jus looks very sexy and all about her, and shows worship on his part, you can feel the devotion,
the caption however i found it sexy, teasing erotic with that little bit of fear, and could 3 monthes happen ? hmmmm i think i can see that, at some point,, ,,,* giggles\