2. To gain possession or control of, as in a game or contest: capture the queen in chess; captured the liberal vote.
3. To attract and hold: tales of adventure that capture the imagination.
4. To succeed in preserving in lasting form: capture a likeness in a painting.
n.
1. The act of catching, taking, or winning, as by force or skill.
2. One that has been seized, caught, or won; a catch or prize.
3. Physics
Many facets to this word, and as our relationship progresses i capture you all over again and captivate you as well.
It excites me to have you under lock and key, keeping you only for me.
For me to toy with, play with, laugh with, use, abuse, love and destroy.
Its excites me in denying you release to build it up to a point that when i do allow it, its explosive.
It excites me i can do that to you.
It excites me i have captured your mind, that you think of nothing but me.
That you wait for word from me, checking your emails for a command.
Only to receive none,
Other times to receive many
Having that control over you excites me.
It excites me that i have captured your body.
That you endure and take what i do and do not give.
That you obey and d`ont touch when your not supposed to.
It excites me that body is MINE and no one else's.
It excites me that i turn into a crazy insane jealous huntress at the thought of someone touching what's mine,
It excites me that i have captured your heart, that it beats for me, and waits in anticipation of hearing my words, never knowing what i`ll say, or command, will it be romantic, will it be cruel. sadistic, ?
It excites me that it doesn't matter, because you listen and obey with devotion anyway,
Consider yourself captured sweet slave of mine
You`ll be going no where, any time soon, and as time progress s it will get deeper, i will go deeper,
and totally possess you, in every way.
I am just getting started and we havnt even delved barely to where i will be taking you.
Yes Goddess You have captured me to the extent that I am totally enslaved to You. I always pictured being captured differently because of the hunt and capture Sims I use to frequent and the kidnapping fantasies i have had. But You have done so in a way that only You could do. I now am Your total slave, captured and chained. YOU say that there is much more to come and i wonder what is in store and how deep it will go. Just how much can You take, how deep into the darkness will You lock me away and how much will i suffer in the capture of me completely.
Yes Goddess You have captured me to the extent that I am totally enslaved to You. I always pictured being captured differently because of the hunt and capture Sims I use to frequent and the kidnapping fantasies i have had. But You have done so in a way that only You could do. I now am Your total slave, captured and chained. YOU say that there is much more to come and i wonder what is in store and how deep it will go. Just how much can You take, how deep into the darkness will You lock me away and how much will i suffer in the capture of me completely.
ReplyDelete