Friday, 11 July 2014

Days turn to ages it seems

Its been a long time i write, its been hard, with my wrist, and has been driving me insane,
I keep things bottles inside, and need to get them out in writing,

Almost a week with out my slave
Things have been rough for me
This move incredibly difficult
The split with my mom bitter.

The only solace i have is knowing he waits
He waits to take my pain on his shoulders
He waits to make me smile
He lives to make me smile

There have been times when i want to inflict so bad and have him take it away from me
I know he would
He would do anything , endure anything
To ease my pain

Almost a week i have not seen him or loved him up, or had him worship me
I need him
Need him near
Need him to receive my inflictions
|Need his witty jokes to make me smile and laugh

Some may say its odd
But i love and adore my slave
His devotion touches me
The adrenaline rush i recieve when i inflict is like no other
No other bitch can replace this

Come to me my slave
My Pet
My Lover
My Bitch
My best Friend
My Husband

Your Goddess needs you
My body aches for you
I need to feed



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.