Friday, 15 August 2014

When Your Gone

Life throws up curves,
Even though we must deal with them, and your gone a day m 2 days somtimes 3,
It never changes the fact that i own you,
I feel my ownership always,
Always wonder about you,
About your day
Your stress.

The longer we are apart my  possessiveness grows
I get urges to rip into you, even though its not your fault
In an odd sense i make you feel and take my pain,

Never forget when your away, i own you,
I own all of you,
You exsist to serve me,please me and make me smile

But most of all when your away i miss you,
Miss your wit,
Miss your charm
Miss your defiant nature

Makes me want to bite and scratch you,
\make you suffer
Make you fee my control,
I love owning you,
And i`lll never let you leave,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.