Let the games begin
The ache i feel inside
The hunger pain
So hard to describe.
Hard to distinguish between to physical and the emotional.
The two so tightly entwined.
I find myself constantly wanting you by my side
Constantly wanting your lips on my body
Constantly wanting you on the end of my chain
Constantly wanting you to feel my pain.
As time goes by, memory's are being made
Connection gets stronger
The ache more and more powerful
The love deeper and deeper.
When i inflict upon you its as if you take my pain away.
And You fill me with a sweet sadistic lust
Your service is felt deep with in me.
In places no one else has gone.
You arouse things in me i never knew existed
Thats The beauty of us,
We grow, and do it together.
The image of me towering over you
Holding you to my side as you kneel
Is a frequent thought.
So is the thought of fucking you
and watching you suffer because your so fucking turned on and c`ant cum
So is the sound of your moans, your sighs, and your whimpering,
The sound of your pain forever etched in my head
The pain you take for me
The way you do tasks with heart and conviction
The way you describe them to me ads to my pleasure
I love the way even though far, you take me with you everywhere you go
You take my pleasure to heart and do your most possible to please me
Often adding even more to please me or for my entertainment
I notice all you do
My eyes and ears are very keen
As we move forward in our relationship
You will learn to trust me more and more
I will perfect you, craft you into the perfect slave you where meant to be
The perfect Slave for me!
You may see sides of me you have never seen
Know that each action i take is to better you
To guide you,craft you,mold you
Penetrate deep inside you and condition you for your forever service
Are you Ready ?
Let the games begin!!
As you take me deeper, my devotion grows stronger. The resistance, pride and ego stripped away, leaving only the lowly slave to serve and suffer for Your pleasure. As You take my pain for Your pleasure, rather then try to run, or beg for mercy, I only wish to endure more to please You. If through my pain Yours melts away I beg for more.
ReplyDeleteWhen You give me a task, I tremble with excitement, desire, anticipation, and even fear at times but I always do my best to complete it to YOUR standards of expectation and pleasure. That is why it takes me so long at times. I could rush through them to get You a response quickly, but then the task would not be performed with the intent You have in mind. I examine the task, and reflect on the time and effort, preparation it will take to produce the best and desired results for You because in the end. It is all about You and Your enjoyment, entertainment that truly matters.
I have been feeling myself fall deeper, as of late my thoughts have become darker, surrendering more and more of myself as You take it all. I squirm at the thought of You crafting and molding me into the perfect slave for You. I wonder what You mean by seeing sides of You that I have not seen before, what does that mean, what could they be and how will they drive deeper inside me and condition me to serve You better even at my own demise. You say let the games begin? I am but a toy, a game piece to use in these games, and am ready to explore all that they entail.